Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keeping Busy

DSC_0588-1

I thought I would pop in and say "Hi." It has been a little busy around the house this last weekend. I am working on a few projects and hopefully I will have some pictures to share soon.  We had a house guest and Colin has been teething. He is working on getting his bottom two one year molars in. The top two have broken thru but I am sure they still hurt.  He is a really good baby even when he is teething, I am just not used to him being so demanding and high needs. I know no poor me ;0)

There is still some fat quarters and yardage left of Lush by Erin Michael in the shop. If you don't see one you are looking for just contact me I may have it, with the exception of the paint by number birds. I only have one fat quarter left of the Lush -A Day in the Life, it's the paint by number deer scene. 

DSC_0378-1

Happy Tuesday.

xo,

E

No comments: