Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tags

Here is a little something I have been working on during my absence from blogging.

DSC_1738-1

I wanted to be able to share this as a word document but I can't seem to figure it out :*( So here is the shape of my tag and if you would like you can just copy it as an image into word and add any text you like to it (just make sure to go into the image properties, under layout, and select behind text).

clip_image002[6]

I just print them out, cut, hole punch, and sew on pieces of my scrap fabrics. I think they are pretty cute if I do say so myself ;o)

xo,

E

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so adorable... They would be so cute for holiday gift tags! Thanks for sharing

Sheila said...

I agree really cute and would be a great gift tag. We could put Christmas fabric and have a great Christmas bazaar item.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

So cute! You need to create a table and then go from there for your tags.

LaDonna said...

very creative looks great

allsewnup said...

These are wonderful, you are so creative

Carolyn*

allsewnup said...

Did you print these on a card stock?

Carolyn*

Leslie - she sews and scraps said...

These are SOOO CUTE! Thank you for the tag shape and the idea!