Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do I Dare

New purse
With all of my free time I have been doing a lot of internet window shopping. It seems very odd to be looking at purses when I am on bed rest but I could use it when I go to the doctors (which is 2-3x a week so really i could use it a lot) ;)
I have not had a new purse in 5 years and my husband suggested I get a new one for my upcoming birthday. I really like this one, and found it just after I told my husband "it's no wonder I have the same purse, all the new ones are ugly."
I just don't know if I can pull of a red purse everyday. I am always so practical and buy black or brown so it matches with everything and I don't get tired of it. Of course it also comes in black and some cute other colors. So do I dare ask for the red???

5 comments:

Leslie said...

do it!!! Get the red!!!

MissesStitches said...

Go with the red, by all means! Just do it!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Just do it! You can always use a red purse!

Dee said...

Live life to the fullest! And then go buy some red shoes to match!

Anonymous said...

oh I love it!