Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Book Swap

Anyone interested in swapping some books?
I have a few books, fiction, that I really loved reading but I don't have the space to keep them, and I don't think I am someone to reread. Plus I am hoping to get a Kindle for Christmas...hint hint Santa ;)

I have these three right now:

Living Dead in Dallas (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 2)

The Virgin's Lover (Boleyn)

The Other Queen: A Novel

All paper back and all of them are like new. I pretty much like reading anything. If anyone is interested leave a comment or email me.

1 comment:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Liz!

I am also hoping to get a Kindle for Christmas (hint, hint Santa). I have heard amazing things about them even though Santa (AKA Hubby) doesn't quite understand why I would want one. He likes to have the physical book.

Anyway I am sure that the kindle will come in handy during your late night feedings (easier to turn the pages).

XOXO,
Stefanie