Monday, October 5, 2009

Trick or Treat Bag

I got to cross another project off the to do list :) It always feels so nice to do that.

Colin seems to be enjoying his trick or treat bag this morning. So far he has put the Wii remotes in it and his Kitty.

DSC_3761-1 DSC_3774-1 DSC_3797-1 DSC_3799-1 DSC_3801-1 DSC_3803-1

The free pattern is from the Happy Zombie, you can find it here. The pattern was great, especially since it only requires 3 fat quarters. I had yardage of two prints so I just improvised :)

3 comments:

happy zombie said...

OMG... your bag IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I'm so glad you improvised, it's absolutely adorable! Thanks for all the linky lovin'!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

It's super cute! Did you find that print around here? I love that line!

Stefanie said...

That is SUPER cute! I know that he will have fun using it!