Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catch and Release

My Lucky fabric charm (Sarah) found this

image

adorable mushroom fabric. Which led me on an unexpected treasure hunt.

Look at my gems, well their not mine, not yet anyway ;o)

image

Hole in One by Clothworks available Spring 2009

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

Scribble Monsters by Clothworks available Summer 2009image

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

I adore this entire collection, it is just so fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

Woodland Friends by Clothworks available Fall 2009

image

 

 

 

 

And hear I have been saying to myself and my friends that I haven’t been all that excited for any of the upcoming fabric lines.  I have officially changed my mind and I am very excited to see all the new releases after market.

I will have you know that I didn’t not purchase a single piece of fabric this morning. I will have to wait until next month. That’s right just catch and release this morning.

Happy Tuesday.

xo,

E

No comments: