Saturday, April 11, 2009

Second Saturday of the month

DSC_7512-1

And I am super excited. Today is the day we meet for our quilt along. I am really looking forward to making this block tonight. I need the practice on this one. I don’t want to give the block away but I will blog about it tomorrow. Christina says it is really easy so I am going to bring an additional project with me, I am just not sure which one.

I know you are thinking work on your quilt so its done before the deadline… “ but  I don’t wannna!” I have  a special project I am working on for a new baby that is coming soon…not mine. And a couple of wrap skirts that I have been commissioned to do.  I think I will take the baby project…much easier to pack up.

Check back tomorrow for my finished block, great photos, and a recipe.

Happy Saturday!

xo,

E  

No comments: