Friday, March 20, 2009

Things that make me go Grrrr!


Happy mess, originally uploaded by izzybizzy81.

Well just two of them anyway.

1. When I don't wake up before Colin. I seriously need at good 20 mins to clear my head and get ready for the day.

2. When you have 400+ postings to read in Google Reader and hardly any of them are viewable in their entirety. It makes me want to unsubscribe to the blog! I understand why people do it I just wish they wouldn't.


I am cranky and surprisingly not as tired as I should be for my level of crankiness. Colin woke up at 4am, diaper change and bottle, seemed like he was going to go back to sleep but no. He decided he wanted to get up. You could hear him over the monitor laughing, singing, just chatting away. So you know he was in there standing in his crib. I sent dad in to lay him back down and turn on his sleepy time music. It took almost an hour for him to fall asleep. One might think after that he would have slept in this morning but no. He was up a little after 7. I want to escape to one of my favorite places I can only hope the hostess of said place comes online soon ;)


What makes you go Grrrrr?

xo,
E

3 comments:

LaDonna said...

Colin is getting so big. Happy Mothering

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Teething baby that. wont. sleep. !!! Let's trade for a night. ;) I need some sleep. hehe Good luck with the blogs. I had a ton myself the other day. Doesn't take long for them to build up!

Anonymous said...

Finding an empty container of juice in the fridge when my son wants Sunny Delight and ONLY Sunny Delight.

Note to self: Get to the store.

Funny post, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has things that drive me nuts.