Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Morning

It's Friday! I love Fridays but it's not my favorite day of the week. We haven't gotten to that day yet. This morning started out with a dash to the mail box before the mail main came.
I hated to send Mama Mia back. I love musicals and this one was especially fun. I think having actors and actress play characters way out of their norms really adds to the film.


I thought I should take some pictures outside since I was already out there in my pj's :)
I like how you can see all the little flakes of frost on everything. So pretty.

Happy Friday everyone!

xo,
E

p.s.
I got the all clear from my doctor to loose my lobster hand. I am so excited to have two functional hands again.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the morning frost picture. So happy to hear of your hand back in business. Just in time for Saturday's block of the month. I bet your itching to work on your quilt. (ha ha)

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

We are so twins! I took a photo in my PJ's, too! But it was nightgown, so you only see my feet. And I went outside in my PJ's, too! I want to see Mamma Mia. I forgot about that when I got my free Red Box movie this week. Monday. I don't like musicals, but I REALLY want to see this one. We'll all have to go to Vegas and stay at Mandalay and see the real thing. Well, you and I will...A won't see it, i'm sure. He hates musicals.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful about your hand...that couldn't have been too useful with life in general.

I love musicals too, My favorite is White Christmas...I just wanted to live in that Inn and sit by the fire inside the dining room.

Nice to have found you.

Julia