Monday, June 9, 2008

No time to be camera shy




We spent a fun filled day at our wonderful friends house followed by a delightful dinner consisting of BBQ Chicken and chili. We went to our friends house so we could have Sarah take some great pictures of our 10 week old baby, Colin, some featuring me in them as a Father's Day present for my husband. I am one of those people who hate having my picture taken, which inevitably leads to worse looking pictures. But alas I have given in after realizing I have very few pictures containing my face and my son, and even less with my husband in them too. I haven't got to see all the pictures yet but the ones that I have seen are amazing. I am anxiously awaiting to see the entire lot of them. I am so grateful for Sarah taking these professional pictures and not charging us a penny. She is a great friend and I will have to repay her with something really cool and crafty :)

3 comments:

gina said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and congrats on your Adorable baby boy! I'm glad you stopped by my blog with your fun idea for summer! I never thought of doing s'mores under the broiler...

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

This is a wonderful picture of you three!!

Sheila said...

You are such a beautiful women I'm glad to see you let Sarah take pictures of you. Such a great looking family. I can't believe how much Colin is looking like his daddy.