Thursday, January 29, 2015

Evidently it has been 2 years since I have blogged! Where has the time gone?
Time sure does fly by when you are busy with family life and work.
I am still here. Just not active on the blog. I post to Instagram (@emhutton) and on FB (giddyforpaisley) occasionally.
I do not get to sew or quilt as often as I used to. But I have been busy growing my Etsy shop. I make a lot of paper flower garlands for weddings and parties. I even started selling some of my own knit goods for photo props and baby wear. I am hoping to add some more of my quilts to the shop soon.

I am hoping to start blogging again on a more regular basis. At this point I have a good chance of doing that as long as I post before two years pass by again. :) Here is a recentish picture of myself and the boys...yes it's from Halloween. Ha! I am behind on pictures too.


No comments: