Monday, May 3, 2010

French Knot

DSC_8470-1

p.s. sorry for the funky picture but I can't give to much of the project away, its going to be gifted :)

Thank you Christina for showing me how to make a French knot. I had watched several videos and looked a diagrams but I could not get it to work. I watched Christina make a few times and it clicked :) I even made them with different thicknesses. So Cool! Love the French Knot, especially on the the little mushrooms.

*The key for me was/is holding the needle in my left hand while wrapping the thread around the tip of the needle counter clock wise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm I wonder who this is for.. let me just say I am in loooove

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Yup, that's the trick! So glad that I could show you and that you got what I was saying! I always feel like i'm confusing when explaining things.