Friday, November 13, 2009

Warming up

DSC_4715-1

Fall has definitely set in and you can feel the chilled air even in the house. I have been trying to stay away from the thermostat. Colin and I wearing extra layers of clothes but sometimes it is just not enough. On days like this I bake. The house has to be warm enough for the dough to rise, not once but twice. And then the oven has to pre heat and bake the delicious doughy goods. Before I know it the house is toasty warm and filled with the delicious aroma of baked bread....or cinnamon rolls as it turned out.  DSC_4713-1 And I am guilt free of turning up the heat. The guilt of consuming all of the delicious calories is another story :)

Happy Friday and stay warm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that is all

Leslie said...

yummmy!! this is a perfect way to warm up the house.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

What time do I come over for that YUMMY desert?