Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Boom! Momma"

That's right Coin went "Boom" yesterday. He was playing with the remote and leaning on the chaise and all of sudden he was going head first towards the fire place.

DSC_4317-1

The picture was taken a few hours after the accident. The knot is even more colorful today. I am not sure who this was harder on Colin or myself. I think myself. There is just something about having to watch your child fall and know there is no way you can prevent it, if only I had super powers and could run like a speeding bullet.  The wonderful blankets are back on the fireplace step again. And at the rate he is going today I should bundle him in bubble wrap :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch! I think most kids get a boo boo like that around that age.. they are so curious and so quick.. he looks pretty tough ;-) poor sweetie though.. and poor Liz.. that is so scary

Leslie said...

poor baby those look like super sad eyes....

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Ohhh poor baby! I know how you feel because my Little Person did a face plant into the corner of the coffee table.

Hope everyone is better now!