Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Little Helper

It seems like I can ask Colin almost anything and he understands me. He loves to help me with the laundry. I don't even ask any more, he just grabs the washcloths and dishtowels and puts them away. I have started handing him his socks and asking him to put them away in his dresser. Sometimes they make it there sometimes....

DSC_3860-1

Yes, that is a crochet hook you see in there too. He had helped him self to it and I politely asked him to put it back where he got it. Colin almost made it back to the couch with it.  For now I just call this "Colin's drawer."

example #2- TMI so beware ;)

The other day I could hear my phone ringing,  I was in a position that I could not answer it. Whom ever it was immediately called back after I did not answer (must be an emergency) so I asked Colin if he "could go get my phone and bring it to mommy" (I had no idea where it was at the moment). He left the door way and returned shortly, to my amazement, with my cell phone open and saying "Hi." I could not believe it. I would have pooped my pants if I wasn't all ready on the toilet ;)

I love the every day adventures Colin and I have. I truly enjoyed keeping them all to myself while daddy was gone. He is growing up too fast.

1 comment:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I feel the exact same way! I just can't imagine missing half of the things that my little person does everyday!

BTW- Sometimes they are too smart for their own good! I have learned that the hard way.