Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eat, Play, and Repeat

  DSC_3880-1 DSC_3881-1 DSC_3883-1 DSC_3885-1 DSC_3887-1 DSC_3888-1 DSC_3889-1 DSC_3891-1

We went out to visit and keep Brice distracted so Christina could get some projects worked on. Of course that is not what ended up happening :) Christina ended up giving me a lesson on Adobe Illustrator and helping me with a project :) We will have to try again soon and repay the favor.

I think this was the first time the boys actually played together, not just next to each other. There were some really cute games of peek-a-boo under the kitchen table. Of course I didn't get any photos of that, I always miss the really good stuff.

2 comments:

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

It's so cute how Brice always lays down to play when he's tired. It was so fun seeing them interact more together...I wish I had seen the peek-a-boo!

Anonymous said...

I beat Sarah!!! HA!

It looks like the boys had a great time!