Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goal

I did not reach my goal of completing my quilt that I started over a year ago. I could come list many reasons why it kept getting moved to the back burner but the ending would still be the same. So I am setting a new goal/deadline May 1st. As I type that I am already thinking is that an attainable goal? It might not be with all the other projects that I am working on. So lets say May 15th. I am going to give it my best to get it done.
Colin playing with Uncle Cory
I will post again soon about some projects that I have completed and about Colin's 1st birthday. I am still recovering from his party on Sunday. I believe the party went really well and if it didn't I was to busy to tell ;)

Have a great day.

xo,
E

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you did an awesome job his party went so well and was lots of fun. He looked like he emjoyed himself so much

Sheila said...

It was a great party. The food was wonderful the company oh sooooooo good and lots of fun to see Colin having such a good time. Thanks for having us. We will have one for Brice just hopefully smaller as some of us aren't good with crowds.