Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2nd

*Did not work on quilt

This is not a good trend. I will work on the quilt tomorrow.

I did lots of other stuff today including making a throw pillow for my couch. I will try and get a good picture of it tomorrow when there is better lighting. I used some Alexander Henry Mocha home decorator weight fabric and reused the pillow inserts I already had.
Yipee for recycling!
I think the fabric looks great with my pear green couch. But I will let you decide for yourself.

I also finished the apron I just need to do some minor tweaking.

So really tomorrow I don't have anything to keep me from working on my quilt. Except getting ready for my birthday party this Saturday. Is it wrong of me to mention my birthday? Oh well :)

Have a great evening.
xo,
E

ps...just so there is a picture

2 comments:

Sheila said...

One pampered pup. Sounds like you had a busy day. I got nothing fun done only work.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Silly puppy! At least you got something done!